ST. PETERSBURG, Russia – Fiat Chrysler Automobiles’ plans to build Jeep vehicles in Russia are on the verge of failure, due to the automaker’s inability to launch production at the TagAZ assembly plant located in Taganrog in Western Russia. The Arbitration Court of the Rostov region recently declared the Taganrog Automobile Plant bankrupt and started its liquidation several days ago. FCA had negotiated a rescue plan with the Russian government to assemble Jeeps at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.