VIENNA – Fiat is expected to sign an agreement in June that will clear the way for its planned new assembly plant in St. Petersburg, Russia. The Italian company will ink the deal at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, which takes place June 21-23, Alexei Chichkanov, chairman of the Committee for Investment and Strategic Projects of St. Petersburg, tells local media. Fiat signed a letter of intent in late February calling for Sberbank Rossii to finance the project and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.