VIENNA – Ford Sollers Holding, the 50-50 joint venture between Ford and Russian vehicle maker Sollers, launches construction of a $274 million engine plant in Elabuga in the Russian Republic of Tatarstan. The partners also announce they plan to build the Ford EcoSport cross/utility vehicle for the Russian market. Ford Chief Operating Officer Mark Fields and Ildar Khalikov, prime minister of Tatarstan, on hand for the groundbreaking ceremony, pressed the button to count down the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.