VIENNA – Last week’s launch of complete-knocked-down Kuga assembly in Russia, coupled with previously announced plans to add the Edge and EcoSport CUV production in 2014, signal the growing importance to Ford of both the market and its local joint venture. “We have very ambitious plans to grow our operation here,” Executive Chairman Bill Ford said during last week’s ceremonial launch of the Kuga CUV at the Ford Sollers joint venture plant in Elabuga, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.