General Motors and its Chinese joint-venture partners break ground on two new production facilities and an expansion of a technical center this week. GM Chairman and CEO Dan Akerson participated in the sod-turning for the auto maker’s JV with Shanghai Automotive Industry for a new Cadillac plant with annual production capacity of 160,000 units. The groundbreaking in Shanghai also marked the start of construction of a new facility in that city for the Pan Asia Technical Automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.