Members of the union representing GM Korea workers overwhelmingly reject a tentative agreement with the auto maker. A GM Korea spokesman says of the 13,404 union members participating in last week’s ratification vote, 81.3% rejected in 18.7% endorsed it. Union representatives and management usually are quick to resume talks when a ratification vote fails, the spokesman tells WardsAuto. “Nothing is decided yet, but we are hopeful of meeting again for the 26th round of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.