GM Korea’s labor union president calls for a partial strike of three hours per shift on July 4 to pressure management into accepting the union's demands. Bargainers for the auto maker issued a proposal for the first time during a 15th round of negotiations held June 26. A knowledgeable source tells WardsAuto there was nothing substantive in the proposal and that it merely acknowledged union demands and noted management would consider them and try to respond ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.