VIENNA – General Motors begins volume assembly of the Chevrolet Trailblazer SUV from semi-knocked-down kits at its GM Avto plant in St. Petersburg, Russia. Russian Chevrolet dealers have been taking orders since early March for the new, midsize Trailblazer positioned between the Chevrolet Captiva and Tahoe models. The vehicle is offered with a 180-hp 2.8L 4-cyl.diesel engine with manual and automatic gearboxes and a 239-hp 3.6L V-6 gasoline powerplant with an automatic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.