VIENNA – General Motors Mfg. Poland, which produces three Opel Astra versions at its plant in Gliwice, Poland, is likely to produce fewer cars in 2012 than last year. “We know that the first quarter will be down 10% from the same period last year,” Andrzej Korpak, managing director-GMMP, tells Poland’s Rzeczpospolita newspaper. “It is hard to say what the subsequent quarters will bring. I don't expect the situation to improve significantly in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.