VIENNA – General Motors and Uzavtosanoat, the Uzbek state automotive company, are considering adding car transmissions to their existing joint-venture production operations in Uzbekistan. Both partners already operate two JVs: the General Motors Uzbekistan car plant in Asaka and the General Motors Powertrain Uzbekistan engine facility in the capital city of Tashkent. GM and Uzavtosanoat signed a memorandum of understanding last month, the RIA Novosti news agency reports, quoting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.