VIENNA – General Motors Uzbekistan, the joint venture owned 25 % by GM and 75 % by the Uzbek state automotive company Uzavtosanoat, plans to produce the Chevrolet/Daewoo Damas small van at a new site in the Khorezm province. According to a resolution of the Uzbek Cabinet of Ministers, which President Islam Karimov signed last month, output of the Damas will be transferred from GM Uzbekistan’s plant in Asaka to the Khorezm Automobile Production Union facility. Launch of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.