Honda U.K. announces a £267 million ($424.8 million) expansion program as its doubles production this year at its plant in Swindon to 183,000 units and sets a target of 250,000 units a year within three years. The auto maker says its biggest U.K. investment in more than 10 years is supporting the introduction of the new-generation Civic compact car, launched late last year, the new CR-V compact cross/utility vehicle this month and a new 1.6L diesel engine for the Civic in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.