HURON TOWNSHIP, MI – For a number of years, Ford was a relatively minor customer in the U.S. for Plastic Omnium and its Inergy fuel-tank business. From its plant in Adrian one hour away, Inergy supplied Ford with blow-molded tanks for Focus compacts and Edge CUVs. But within a year, the world’s largest plastic fuel-tank producer will count Ford its No.1 North American customer as volume ramps up at its new plant here. By the end of this year, the plant is expected to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.