MADRID – Iveco increases production of its Daily range of 3.5- to 7-ton commercial vehicles at its plant in Valladolid, Spain. The investment will increase yearly output at the facility 125 miles (200 km) northwest of Madrid from 30,710 units to a minimum of 38,500 on two shifts. Production could rise to 45,000 with the addition of a third shift. The Fiat-owned CV maker is spending €36.5 million ($48 million) to upgrade the facility 125 miles (200 km) northwest of Madrid, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.