VIENNA – Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik marks production of the 50,000th Peugeot RCZ sports car this week with a ceremony at its Graz, Austria, plant. The contract manufacturer launched RCZ output in fall 2009. It is one of four vehicles currently produced by Magna Steyr, which also builds the Mercedes G-Class, Mini Countryman and Paceman. The company’s contract with PSA Peugeot Citroen runs until 2015 and calls for production of 83,000 cars, but it is in talks with the French ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.