Falling demand from mainland Europe sees U.K. vehicle production fall 7% to 137,799 units in September. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders reports passenger-car output dropped 5.8% to 128,192 units, while commercial-vehicle builds dived 20.2% to 9,607. The result left 9-month U.K. production down 7.8% to 1,165,591 units, with car output rising 10.2% to 1,083,276 and CV builds off 7.5% to 82,315. U.K. engine production dropped 12.8% last month to 213,052 units, leaving the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.