VIENNA – Volume assembly of the Mazda6 sedan from semi-knocked-down kits is under way at the Mazda Sollers Mfg. Rus plant in Vladivostok, Russia. The Mazda6 marks the second model to be built at the joint venture, owned 50-50 by Mazda and Russian assembler Sollers. Kits are being supplied from a plant in Japan. Mazda Sollers was inaugurated last September. Volume assembly of the Mazda CX-5 cross/utility vehicle began in October. Production capacity of the new plant is 50,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.