VIENNA – Russian President Vladimir Putin joins top managers of Mazda and local auto maker Sollers to celebrate the start of car assembly at the new 50-50 joint venture Mazda Sollers Mfg. Rus in Vladivostok. Mazda Sollers has launched pilot assembly of the new Mazda CX-5 cross/utility vehicle from semi-knocked-down kits sourced from Japan. Volume assembly begins Oct. 1 at the plant in Eastern Russia. The all-new Mazda6 will be added later. Mazda is the fourth Japanese auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.