Mitsubishi is accelerating its expansion plans in Thailand and will increase its production capacity to 500,000 units in 2013, two years ahead of schedule. In the process, Thailand will replace Japan as Mitsubishi's largest vehicle-production base. The Nation newspaper quotes Mitsubishi Thailand President Nobuyuki Murahashi as saying the auto maker had planned to increase capacity to 500,000 vehicles in 2015 from 350,000 units this year, but instead will raise it to 400,000 this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.