Nissan’s Sunderland plant will build an all-new hatchback compact car to be launched in 2013 with the help of £9.3 million ($14.7 million) grant from the U.K. government. The concept car called Invitation, unveiled at the Geneva auto show today, will be built alongside the popular Juke cross/utility vehicle and will compete within the core mainstream B-segment. The plant also builds the Nissan Qashqai, Qashqai +2 and Note. Production of the Leaf electric car begins in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.