Nissan begins U.K. production of its new B-segment Note, with dealers across Europe receiving more than 14,000 pre-orders since July. The U.S. version of the hatchback, called the Versa Note, launched sales last month. Sunderland production follows a £125 million ($199 million) investment by Nissan and a £9.3 million ($14.8 million) grant from the U.K. government's Regional Growth Fund. John Martin, Nissan senior vice president-manufacturing, purchasing and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.