Just as third-quarter production gets under way, North American auto makers are upping their plans for the period to 3,777,100 vehicles, adding 9,700 units to the 3,767,400 planned a month ago. Manufacturers also are adjusting their car-truck mix to reflect the high dealer stocks of some light trucks. While Ford still is mulling revisions to its Q3 slate, other auto makers have moved ahead with changes resulting in 39,300 fewer truck assemblies than previously planned for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.