AVILA, Spain – Nissan launches production of its new lineup of NT500 light trucks at its sole European truck-assembly site in this city about 75 miles (120 km) northwest of Madrid. The new products range from 3.5 to 7.5 t, overlapping mainly with North American classes 2-4, and replace the Atleon brand that has been out of production since July. The name NT500 corresponds to Nissan’s new nomenclature: NV for vans, NT for trucks. As a consequence, the Cabstar, a range of light ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.