PARIS – Renault boosts line speed 10% at its Avtoframos joint-venture plant in Moscow, raising hourly output from 30 to 33 cars. It also launched a new shift schedule earlier this week that will help increase annual production capacity by an even greater percentage. “We installed some additional robots, some machines and made some minor changes in regards to the layout of the final assembly line and the body shop,” Bruno Ancelin, Renault senior vice president-Eurasia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.