The Renault-Nissan Alliance is investing 183 billion won ($160 million) to ready its Renault Samsung subsidiary’s Busan plant to assemble the next-generation Nissan Rogue cross/utility vehicle beginning in 2014, Chairman and CEO Carlos Ghosn confirms today in South Korea. Busan will build 80,000 units of the CUV annually, all of which will be exported to the U.S., a spokesman says. The move takes advantage of the factory’s extra capacity resulting from Renault Samsung’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.