VIENNA – Revoz, Renault’s factory in Novo Mesto, Slovenia, which currently is running two and a half shifts, will eliminate its night half-shift effective April 26 amid slowing demand. “In the past few months, we have had a fall in orders, which is the result of a significant fall in the European market," Revoz says in a prepared statement. The auto maker suspended output for one week in February and will halt production for three days at the end of March. As a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.