VIENNA – Avtomobilnaya Kompaniya Derways, the Russian assembler of Chinese cars based in Cherkessk, plans to launch assembly of the Lifan X60 cross/utility model this fall. Derways already assembles the Lifan Smily, Breez and Solano cars from complete-knocked-down kits, known as Lifan 320, 520 and 620 outside of Russia. With 9,369 cars sold this year through June, Lifan is the best-selling Chinese brand in Russia. However, the Russian assembler in part has changed its business ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.