VIENNA – Russian auto maker GAZ launches volume assembly of the Skoda Yeti compact cross/utility vehicle from complete-knocked-down kits at its plant in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia. GAZ is acting as contract manufacturer for Volkswagen Group. Since November 2011 GAZ has been assembling the Yeti from semi-knocked-down kits. Some 6,300 SKD Yetis were assembled through November 2012. Plans call for assembling about 13,000 units in 2013. “In GAZ, we have a strong local partner at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.