VIENNA – GM-AvtoVAZ, the 50/50 joint venture between General Motors and Russia’s Lada manufacturer AvtoVAZ, will unveil the second-generation Chevrolet Niva small cross/utility vehicle at the Moscow auto show in August 2014, Managing Director Jeffrey Glover is quoted as saying by the automotive website avtosreda.ru. “Plans call for a 1.8L gasoline engine with about 125 hp,” he says on the site. The current model has a 1.7L gasoline engine delivering 80 hp. There ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.