VIENNA – Skoda Auto says it will produce a second cross/utility vehicle alongside its compact Yeti. Chairman Winfried Vahland confirms plans for the larger model at the auto maker’s annual news conference at Skoda’s headquarters in Mlada Boleslav, Czech Republic. “We see volumes of 150,000 to 200,000 (vehicles per year),” Vahland is quoted as saying. The new model will be an important building block for Skoda’s growth strategy, which calls for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.