MADRID – With an expected 2.3 million units to be produced by year’s end, Spain will close 2011 as the second-leading vehicle-producing nation in Europe. The performance will mark the third year in a row Spain has controlled the No.2 position, having wrested it away from France in 2009. However, based on survey published by Euler Hermes, a consultancy that is part of Germany’s Allianz, and data provided by international auto maker association OICA, only Germany has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.