VIENNA – Toyota Motor Mfg. Turkey begins volume output of the new-generation Toyota Corolla sedan at its plant in Adapazari, Turkey. The styling of the European Corolla is different from the U.S. version unveiled in June, with headlamps and front fascia among features that separate the two cars. Export destinations for the TMMT-produced Corolla include Europe, North Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia. The plant, which also produces the Verso, now ships to 52 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.