VIENNA – Toyota Peugeot Citroen Automobile Czech, the joint venture between Toyota and PSA Peugeot Citroen, will reduce production beginning May due to slowing demand. The TPCA plant in Kolin, Czech Republic, is a 3-crew operation, running 12 shifts a week. There are two 10.5-hour shifts daily Monday-Friday, plus one morning shift on Saturday and a night shift on Sunday. Some 970 cars are produced a day. Starting in May, TPCA will cut four shifts per week and reorganize into two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.