VIENNA – Renault and Turkish vehicle maker Karsan Otomotiv are considering production of Dacia Dokker multipurpose vehicles at Karsan’s Akcalar plant in Bursa, Turkey. According to a letter of intent signed by Renault and Karsan, the auto makers are evaluating the feasibility of developing and manufacturing derivative models of the MPV. They plan to decide in April whether a final agreement will be signed. If the negotiations are successful, the start of production is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.