VIENNA – Bogdan Motors, the Ukrainian assembler of Lada and Hyundai vehicles, will launch output of Chinese JAC cars from complete-knocked-down kits at its plant in Cherkassy. The first model slated for assembly is the JAC J5 sedan, with initial pilot builds to get under way in October. Bogdan expects to produce some 180 units this year and to reach monthly output of 300 in August 2014. Volume assembly of the JAC S5 cross/utility vehicle is to start in March 2014, and Bogdan is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.