The GM Korea branch of the Korean Confederation of Trade Unions says it has arranged a meeting between its president, Min Ki, and Tim Lee, General Motors president-international operations, to discuss General Motors’ plan not to produce the ’14 Chevrolet Cruze in Korea. The date of the meeting has not been determined, a source close to union executives tells WardsAuto. The union also will ask for a comprehensive January meeting with the auto maker to discuss details of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.