Robust production added an additional 159,484 light vehicles to November’s U.S. inventory count, nudging days’ supply to a normal 61 from prior month’s 58, but it also left some brands with far too many units to sell. European and Asian auto makers benefitted from the buildup, while the Detroit Three experienced some unwanted gains in LV stock. Although still short of the 60-70 days’ ideal, Asian brands added more than 47,400 LVs to depleted dealer lots in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.