VIENNA – Volkswagen’s Russia subsidiary is finishing preparations for volume assembly of several Audi models at its plant in Kaluga. “We are almost ready, the equipment is installed and we will assemble the first cars in the coming weeks,” Marcus Osegowitsch, general director of Volkswagen Group Rus, tells WardsAuto. Plans call for the assembly of Audi A5, A6 and A7 sedans, as well as Q5 and Q7 cross/utility vehicles, from semi-knocked-down kits. The A6 and A8 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.