VIENNA – Volkswagen is considering construction of a new plant for light-commercial vehicles, according to Turkish and Polish reports. “Currently, they are trying to decide between Poland and Turkey,” Turkish Economy Minister Zafer Caglayan is quoted as saying by the Hürriyet daily. “We expect the results in May. Polish business daily Puls Biznesu says it has confirmed the Turkish reports with a high-ranking source in the Polish government. “I ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.