MADRID – PSA Peugeot Citroen will start to market its new Citroen C4 Cactus in earnest in June, but the automaker already is accepting orders from eager buyers. A compact urban CUV, the C4 Cactus will try to repeat the success of the legendary 2CV (Deux Chevaux) by emulating the iconic car’s low-cost philosophy. The new model will be assembled exclusively at PSA’s Madrid plant, which unlike the automaker’s other local operation – in Vigo, in northwest Spain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.