The cost of South Korean-built small vehicles is set to drop in Australia as a result of a new free-trade agreement between the two countries. The FTA was reached last December after four years of intense negotiations, and Australian Trade Minister Andrew Robb now has released the 1,800-page document. He says in a statement he anticipates the agreement coming into force near the end of 2014 and he's confident the South Korean and Australian parliaments will support it. Small South Korean ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.