The Australian auto industry cautiously welcomes the signing of a free-trade agreement between Australia and Malaysia. The Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries says in a short unattributed statement it recognizes the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade’s efforts to reduce automotive non-tariff barriers. But the statement indicates the industry organization believes more work needs to be done on the FTA signed by Australian Trade Minister Craig Emerson in Kuala Lumpur and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.