Auto21, a vital force in Canada’s auto industry, faces an uncertain future as its government funding – more than half of its total support – is set to run out in 2015. Auto21 brokers partnerships between university-level researchers and industry stakeholders to foster innovation. While private-sector contributions have totaled $44 million ($42.1 million) since the enterprise was established in 2001, some C$58 million ($56 million) has come from Canada’s federal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.