Canadian Auto Workers President Ken Lewenza calls on the Canadian government to craft a national auto policy to prevent the country’s automotive sector from shrinking further. “We don’t know how committed the government is to a national auto policy,” he says today in a conference call with the media. “The auto industry should be a national economic priority.” Lewenza says it’s time for industry leaders and government officials to collaborate on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.