China’s government has time and again issued documents demanding the consolidation of the country’s automobile industry, which boasts about 50 passenger vehicle manufacturers plus hundreds of commercial and other motor vehicle makers. Once again the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, which is China’s current watchdog for the automotive sector, released late last year a document calling for the realization of a mergers and acquisitions’ goal of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.