After watching a one-way flood of vehicles coming in from Thailand under a free-trade agreement, Australia is hoping the tide will turn with the first shipment of locally designed and built Ford Territory SUVs to the Southeast Asian country. Some 100 high-series all-wheel-drive Territory Titanium TDCs last week were loaded onto to a roll-on/roll-off car and truck carrier in Melbourne bound for Thailand. “This is a small, but important deal and will provide an important base on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.