The Victoria Automotive Chamber of Commerce says talks on the future of the Australian auto industry should focus on how – not if – the sector can be retained. The chamber, representing more than 5,000 businesses in the auto repair, service and retail sector in the state of Victoria, says Victoria Premier Denis Napthine and South Australian state Premier Jay Weatherill will meet Prime Minister Tony Abbott on Thursday. It wants the discussions to focus on how Australia can ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.