A Malaysian auto industry official says the government’s revised National Automotive Policy will promote local assembly, particularly of energy-efficient vehicles. Malaysia Automotive Institute CEO Madani Sahari says the revamped policy will see manufacturing licenses and pre-packaged customized incentives given for production of and investment in energy-efficient vehicles. A vehicle will be classified as energy-efficient if it meets or performs better than a set fuel-consumption ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.