Ireland’s new-car sales plunge to an unprecedented 73.6% in June as buyers await the arrival of a new split-number plate system in July that marks the start of the year’s second half. Society of the Irish Motor Industry data shows auto makers delivered just 1,673 units in June, down from year-ago’s 6,350. Irish number plates include the year the car is first sold in Ireland. But for the first time, the plate designations are being divided, with “131” for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.