GM Korea acknowledges its financial affairs are under investigation by South Korea’s National Tax Service. The probe begun last month also includes Volvo Korea and other foreign-owned companies, in addition to General Motors’ Korean subsidiary. “The investigation is just a regular investigation by NTS,” a GM Korea spokesman tells WardsAuto. “Such an investigation is known to take about six months in general. It is regular that NTS conducts an investigation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.